Amazon_Gift_Card

Monday, February 4, 2013

Hitachi NT65MA4 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer
Hitachi NT65MA4 2-1/2-Inch 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer with Air Duster and Case
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Hitachi NT65MA4 vs Bostitch with notes about the MA2
I posted this review over in the Hitachi MA2 version, a long standing favorite amongst the pros. I wanted to post it here as well considering it really is about the MA4. Here it is.

I've done/doing some professional woodworking and have a lifetime of experience. In air driven nailers I have Porter Cables upholstery stapler, their 23 gauge pin nailer, an 18 gauge, two of their 16 gauge nailers. I impulsively bought the Bostitch after reading the first page reviews, and then spent a couple of hours researching the Hitachi vs. the Bostitch. After comparing, this is what I found.

A lot of people are jumping on the Bostitch band wagon because it is the lightest at 3.8 pounds, it is dry as in no oil, and it has class leading 400 inch pounds of power. I was dazzled and bought right away. After digging deeper, I am refusing the Bostitch and getting the Hitachi. They both have the "durable composite magazine" (plastic) that holds the nails. The Hitachi with its aluminum...

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Hitachi NT65MA4 15 ga Nailer
I'd rate this nailer 4.5 stars, not 5 five stars.

I've now put over 5,000 nails through the NT65MA4 into a hardwood floor. The wood is 5/16 and not tongue and groove, so it is all face nailed.

The nails I used are 1 inch Senco nails, which are shorter than the manufacturer recommended 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment